Thursday, April 22, 2010

First Blog Post, First Corel Painter Sketch!


I am excited to announce my blog! I thought this would be a good place to show daily sketches, experiments, animations, illustrations, and perhaps some great discussion too.


If you are unfamiliar with my art, please visit my deviantart account!

fritchie.deviantart.com


I have also recently created a youtube account for my animations and a zazzle account for future merchandise! And last but not least, I have bought my domain name and hosting at fritchieart.com ! The website will be up within the next two months!


So the drawing about is my first ever creation with Corel Painter 11. I didn't use any previous versions, but i like what i came across so far although it is very different from Adobe!


No comments:

Post a Comment