Sunday, November 7, 2010

Doodle Dump!

I am proud to announce that I am now a graduating senior at the Art Institute of Washington! I will be graduating on December 15, so I have been busy getting together all that I need. On the day of my graduation, there will be a portfolio show for all the graduating students where we have a chance to showcase our work. I am working on a booth with an art nouveau 1920ish theme. The main effort is building a wall, adding wallpaper, and adding the wood paneling/moulding. I will share pictures once the wall is built!

I would share some of my portfolio work, but I think it is best to wait to show all my fine work on my real website. It is a requirement i have one by graduation so it wont be long before I have a gorgeous gallery for all to enjoy.




I will be nice and share some of my favorite doodles from the couple weeks.

Peace to All,
fritchie

No comments:

Post a Comment