Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Art Show! Baby Canvases...

I am really looking forward to being a part of an art show for the first time as a professional artist. The show is called "Baby Canvases II: The Brats are Back!" and it will be held at the Soundry in Vienna, VA. All the paintings from the show are limited to 2" x 3" canvases, so it will be challenging for the artists and interesting for everyone. The show starts June 26th, 2010 at 7pm!

The Soundry Website

I will have 12 paintings for sale at the show. They will be portraits, but NOT done in a realistic style. They will each have a small story behind them as well, almost like a little nursery rhyme or silly poem. Paintings will be around $50, and will be One of a Kind and signed by me. Any painting not sold at the show I will have for sale online.

I will have pics of my mini paintings once I get some finished.

love to all,
fritchie

No comments:

Post a Comment