Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby Canvases II Art Show this Saturday!

This saturday there will be an art show at an awesome place called the Soundry in Vienna, Va. I will have ten paintings at the show, and nine will be for sale! There will be a bunch of other artists there so I know it will be a good time. Anyone is welcome to come, and it is free to get in. So far the paintings I seen looked awesome, especially since they are on such small canvases! Remember, these are only 2"x3" each. I seen prices range from $15-$30 for others, I will have mine available at the show for $15 and $20 depending on the painting.




And lucky for you, and paintings not sold at the show will be available online afterwards. But if you purchase at the show it will be slighty cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment